Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these conditions (“Conditions”) apply exclusively to each transaction (“Contract”) for the supply of services relating to
- The Client warrants to the Company that it is entering into the Contract as principal and not as agent on behalf of any person, firm or company.
- The price of the Services (“the Price”) is the Company’s quoted price and is exclusive of GST. Quotations will be valid for 30 days from issue. The Company is only bound by orders which it has accepted in writing. An accepted order can only be cancelled
- Quote is valid for 30 days. Unless the Company agrees otherwise, the Client will pay the Price plus GST in advance. Any unpaid invoices will incur all debt collection & or legal recovery cost + interest of 24% Pa
- If credit is granted and the Client fails to make any payment when it is due then, without affecting any of the Company’s other rights or remedies, the Company is entitled to: cancel the contract or suspend the performance of the Contract; charge the Client interest at 24% a year; withdraw all credit facilities extended to the Client and require immediate payment of all outstanding invoices whether or not these are due for payment; and/or cancel and withdraw any trade or other discount allowed on the Price.
3: Promotional Materials
- The Client must supply sufficient information to enable the Company to proceed with the execution of the Contract. The Client must supply promotional leaflets or materials (“Promotional Material”) to the address stated by the Company and insure against the accidental loss or damage by the Company of the Promotional Material. The Company has no liability for any loss or damage to Promotional Material, howsoever caused. The Client warrants that Promotional Material will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party and will not be abusive or indecent or defamatory. The Client will indemnify the Company for and against any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims arising from breach of this warranty.
- Articles shall not be delivered to points displaying stickers or signs bearing the words “no unaddressed advertising material” or other similar request unless they are community notices and their delivery is permitted by law
- Where the number of articles lodged is less than the number of actual points, The company shall select the points to be serviced and deliver one article to each
- Where the number of articles lodged exceeds the number of actual points, the excess shall be disposed of in any manner as the Company in its absolute discretion decides.
- The Company may destroy any surplus Items without reference to the Customer and without further liability. Any Items forming part of a Distribution which is cancelled after they have been processed and dispatched from the Handover Point may not be returned to the Customer intact or at all.
4: Additional costs
- The Client must, on request, pay any additional cost to the Company in supplying the Services caused by: any breach, default, delay or variation by the Client of its obligations under the Contract or these Conditions; any factor beyond the Company’s reasonable control; any change in the dates of the supply of the Services which the Client requires; or any delay caused by the Client’s instructions or the Client’s failure to give the Company adequate information or instructions when the order has been accepted the quotation or at any other time.
- The Company warrants that it will use its reasonable endeavours to procure the delivery of the Client’s Promotional Material to letterboxes in the geographical locations agreed between the Parties (“Location”) by means of selecting personnel to perform such duties (“Personnel”).
- The company warrants the distribution of material will be done on the Client’s preferred days. but the Company reserves the right to vary both the method and time of delivery at is discretion. Without limitation to the foregoing the Company shall not be liable for any delays in distribution and/or non distribution caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- The company warrants the distribution of material will done individually i.e. not bundled or rolled up with any catalogues, supermarket brochures etc or flyer bigger than the Client’s
- The Company will invite the Client to check on the distribution, whilst the job is in progress. i.e. Job schedule with date, time & supervisors name & phone number was sent to the Client.
- The Company will give the full report after the finish of the distribution job of any streets left (GPS tracks only)or any excess material left with the Company
- The Company is unable to guarantee that all Promotional Material will be delivered or that all houses/properties within the Location will receive Promotional Material. We confirm that the maximum achievable penetration level will be ninety percent. The Client expressly accepts this limitation of the Services offered on the basis of the extremely competitive nature of the Price and the limited warranty given in this Condition 5.
- The Company warrants that it will use reasonable skill and care to select Personnel to deliver Promotional Material. All other warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Company cannot take any responsibility on the response you get from your letterbox drop. The response also depends on the offer, design & quality of your advertising material. We invite you to check on the demarcated area while the job is being done. Any feedback after 12 hrs of distribution will not be entertained. Should any of our walker (contractor) litter or dump your leaflets we will pursue the walker (independent contractor) per NSW laws. Any work done by that particular walker will not be invoiced to you
- Where any valid warranty claim is made in respect of any Services, the Company can choose either to re-perform the Services to the extent necessary to make good any defect free of charge or to grant credit to or refund to the Client the Price (or a proportionate part of the Price) at the Company’s absolute discretion, but the Company will have no further liability to the Client under the warranty. If the Company chooses to re-perform the Services the Client will provide additional Promotional Material free of charge for this purpose.
Procedure Any complaint in respect of the distribution must be made in writing providing the name and full address (including 4 digit post code) of any alleged non delivery and must be received by the Company within seven days of the Finish Date of the distribution giving full details of the complaint alleged. If the complaint is not received within that period the Company will not be able to undertake the appropriate action to investigate and remedy the complaint and the Company will not be liable to the Client for the complaint or any claim loss cost liability expense or demand arising there from.
7: Limitation of liability
- Except as provided in Condition 6.5, the Company is not liable to the Client because of any representation (unless fraudulent),or any warranty (express or implied), condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for:
any loss of profit, business, contracts, opportunity, goodwill, revenues, anticipated savings, expenses, costs or similar loss; and/or
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise); (whether caused by the negligence, breach of contract, tort, breach of statutory duty of the Company, its employees or agents or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Contract).
- any other loss or damage of any kind however caused and whether direct or consequential, including, negligence or breach of contract by the Company, its employees, servants or agents, that arises in whole or in part from, or in connection with, any services provided by the Company
- Except as provided in 6.5, any other liability of the Company to the Client in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Contract or any series of Contracts, is limited to the Price received by the Company in respect of the Contract or series of Contracts in question.
- The Company will have no liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any Promotional Material or instructions supplied by or on behalf of the Client which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of the Client not attributable to the Company.
- The Company has no liability under the warranties given in Condition 5 unless the Price for the Services has been received by the Company in full.
- Nothing in these Conditions will operate or be construed to operate so as to exclude or restrict the liability of the Company for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
8: Disclaimer for Accuracy of GPS units:
GPS tracking unit may at times provide an erroneous reading because of one or all the reasons below
- GPS unit manufacturers’ state that this type of equipment is accurate to WITHIN 10 METRES so some variation may be apparent with some tracks.
- We have noted some instances of interference where tracks appear to deviate from a logical course. Most likely this type of interference is from communications equipment such as radio base units, mobile phone cell stations, overhead power-lines
- Mobile phone and GPS unit in close proximity (hence our walkers are instructed that the GPS Unit and mobile phones are kept very separate)
- Between the time of 10.00 am – 12.00 am (EST) because of GMT 0000hr is not accurately resolved on the mapping software
9: Force Majeure
In the event the Company is unable to perform its obligations under the terms of this contract despite having taken commercially reasonable precautions. Any delays caused by or resulting from Acts of God, war, civil commotion, fire or other casualty, labour difficulties, shortages of labour, materials or government regulations, or other causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control shall not be counted in determining the time during which work shall be completed, whether or such time be designated by a fixed date, a fixed time or “a reasonable time”. In such circumstances , the company shall not be considered in breach of this Contract to the extent that performance is prevented by an Event of Force Majeure
The Company will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible of any such occurrence.
10: Third Parties
Each Contract will only confer rights and benefits on the Client and no third party can acquire rights or benefits under the Contract or these Conditions.
The Contract may not be assigned by the Client, but the Company may assign or sub-contract all or any or its rights or obligations.
Any waiver by the Company of any breach of these Conditions or a Contract by the Client will not be treated as waiving any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
13: Entire Agreement
These Conditions and the documents referred to in them, set out the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous agreements between the Parties relating to the subject matter of these Conditions. The Client acknowledges that in entering into a Contract subject to these Conditions, it has not relied on any representation, warranty, agreement or statement not set out in these Conditions and that (in the absence of fraud) it will not have any right or remedy arising out of any such representation, warranty, agreement or statement and that its only remedy for breach of these Conditions is for breach of contract under the terms of these Conditions.
This agreement is governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws in NSW and the Parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW Courts in the event of a dispute.