Advertising Printing Australia offers businesses an opportunity to reach 95% of metropolitan Sydney households.
Advertising Printing Australia is a one-stop shop for print, media, internet marketing and SMS mobile marketing.
Our design, printing and distribution services operate under the Print4Less trademark.
Our direct mail deals envelope is known as Orange Deals. Delivered to 1 million households across Greater Metro Sydney, Orange Deals is a household addressed envelope containing up to 24 fliers. Each advertiser gets exclusivity in their category, allowing you to place your flier and advertising message into the hands of over 1 million people across the city of Sydney.
Print4Less is NSW’s 4th largest direct mail distributor. We pride ourselves on driving innovation and integrity in the mail delivery industry. While competitors are dealing with bad press for bundling and dumping, our team of 170 walkers are GPS tracked, with supervisors managing deliveries to ensure the job is done. We know exactly where and when we deliver. You will too! We offer:
- $500 money back guarantee on delivery
- Stock control systems. Your stock is in safe hands!
- Proof of delivery: GPS tracking of all walkers. GPS track map reports provided to all clients
- High penetration communication to 1,000,000 households across Sydney
“Thanks heaps for the map. We have had several enquiries from our flyer drop and want to thank you so much for you efficiency and professionalism. We will certainly recommend you to others and will gladly use you again in the future.”– Louise Simmons, Absolute Fitness Manly
We’d love to work for you, and demonstrate how Print4Less & Orange Deals delivers a better return on investment than any other direct mail service available today. Use our Return on Investment calculator to estimate the success of your campaign. Direct mail – it works – read the research:
- Print is Dying – Not so for retail catalogues: B&T magazine
- Direct Mail activity soars an impressive 13% ahead….despite a soft main media advertising market: Neilson Global Online Consumer Survey.
- Catalogues more relevant than ever: Australian Catalogue Association
Our sales staff are on standby now, and look forward to receiving you call.